Open Internet Explorer and complete the following steps:
If you are installing this at work, your IT Department must know what ports this system uses,
provide them with the following numbers: 3550, 4550, 5550, 5150.
- Click on the Tools Menu, Select Internet Options
- On the security tab at the top, click on Trusted Sites, then click the Sites button
- Add the appropriate site to the list.
- ACE Daycare Concord Location - concord.acedaycare.com
- ACE Daycare Thornhill Location - thornhill.acedaycare.com
- ACE Daycare Mississauga Location -- mississauga.acedaycare.com
- Clear the "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone" box and click OK.
- With Trusted Sites still highlighted, click the Custom Level button at the bottom.
- Under the section called ActiveX Controls and Plugins, make sure that ALL of the options are
set to ENABLE, or if you are security conscious, set to PROMPT.
Important: If those options are set to Disable, you might not be able to install the webcam application.
- Windows Vista and Windows 7 Only:
- Close Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Microsoft Logo (start button).
- From the list, right-click on Internet Explorer and select "Run as Administrator".
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options
- On the Advanced tab at the top, scroll down to the Security section and clear
the "Enabled Memory Protection to mitigate online attacks".
- Click OK and then close Internet Explorer
You may be asked to authorize the installation.
Your daycare is able to display on the MAC Browser Safari.
If you would like to view the cameras on a portable Apple device such as an iPod, iPad, or iPhone,
you may download the App from the Apple Store for free. Click here to Download.
Please note that the Host/IP Address is the appropriate choice of Step #3 near the top of this page.
Please also note that the port number should be 8866.
If HTTPS does not work, try HTTP.
TROUBLESHOOTING for Windows Users:
- Issue: Windows has blocked the installation of the software because it does not recognize the publisher.
Solution: Ensure that you set all of the ActiveX Controls and Plugins options to Enable or Prompt
(see Step 5 above).
- Issue: You cannot login because you received a "PWD Error" message
Solution: Let your daycare location know. The administrator can resolve this error for you.
- Issue: You have installed the software successfully, but you are not prompted for a username and password.
You are receiving an error message "No Privelege"
You are receiving an error message "Cannot connect to Server".
You only see a black screen AFTER initial login
Solution: Check that the software was installed successfully. If so, yet you are not prompted
for a username or password, you are probably accessing the webcam system from a location that has very tight
security, such as a bank or government office. You must download and install the webcam remote view application.
CLICK HERE to Download DMMultiView.
To install DMMultiView, choose Run.
After you follow the InstallShield directions, there will be a new program folder called "DMMultiView" which can be accessed by clicking on your Windows Start Button and going to All Programs.
Note: If you are installing this at work, you may need your IT department to install it for you. You may
also need your IT department to open port 4550, 5550, and 80 on your firewall.
After DMMultiView is installed, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Start button, select All Programs, select the DMMultiView folder and click the DMMultiView icon. The Login window opens.
- Beside the Host field, click the Edit button.
- In the IP Address field, enter the appropriate host:
- ACE Daycare Concord Location -
- ACE Daycare Thornhill Location -
- ACE Daycare Mississauga Location --
- Click OK.
- In the Login winow, enter your username and password.
Tip: You might want to select "Save Password".
- Click OK. A "Connect to Server" message displays and then DMMultiView opens.
Note: Until you connect each blue tox to a camera, each box says "No Privilege".
- On the right under the Host tab, click the plus (+) sign. A list of rooms and cameras opens. For example, Infant Room 1, Cam 1.
- To connect a camera, select a blue box on the left and then double-click on a camera from the Host list on the right. You will see a "Connect to Server" message until the feed begins to stream for your selected room. Repeat this step for all cameras that you want to view.
Note: If you need a camera added to the Host list, contact your daycare administrator.
- To exit DMMultiView, click on the Stop button in the bottom-left corner and select Minimize or Close.